0% probability that the Fed will keep interest rates in the 0%-0.25% range in March

time:2022-02-08 04:00 source:Internet

According to CME's "Federal Reserve Watch": the probability of the Fed maintaining interest rates in the range of 0%-0.25% in March is 0%, the probability of raising interest rates by 25 basis points is 75%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 50 basis points is 25%; The probability of interest rates in the 0%-0.25% range is 0%, the probability of a 25 basis point rate hike is 72%, the probability of a 50 basis point rate hike is 27%, and the probability of a 75 basis point rate hike is 1%.

  • Positive
  • Latest
  • {{item.nickname}} {{item.publish_time}} sofa bench floor {{item.floor}} floor
    {{item.parentinfo.nickname}} Posted on {{item.parentinfo.publish_time}} {{item.parentinfo.content}}
    {{item.content}}

    Disclaimer : The above empty space does not represent the position of this platform. If the content of the article is not logical or has irregularities, please submit feedback and we will delete or correct it, thank you!

    {{item.praise}} Like {{item.praise}} Like Reply
Come on and grab the couch~
Post a comment
Cancel Reply
Stock
Blockchain Quotes
  • {{items}}
  • {{items.symbol}}
    ${{(items.close)}}
    {{items.increase}}%