There is a 94.4% chance that the Fed will keep interest rates in the 0%-0.25% range in January

time:2022-01-18 03:30 source:Internet

According to CME's "Federal Reserve Watch": the probability of the Fed maintaining interest rates in the range of 0%-0.25% in January is 94.4%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 25 basis points is 5.6%; the probability of maintaining interest rates in the range of 0%-0.25% in March is 3.0%, the probability of raising interest rates by 25 basis points is 91.6%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 50 basis points is 5.4%; the probability of maintaining interest rates in the range of 0%-0.25% in May is 1.6%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 25 basis points is 51.4%, with a 44.6% chance of a 50 basis point hike and a 2.5% chance of a 75 basis point hike.

  • Positive
  • Latest
  • {{item.nickname}} {{item.publish_time}} sofa bench floor {{item.floor}} floor
    {{item.parentinfo.nickname}} Posted on {{item.parentinfo.publish_time}} {{item.parentinfo.content}}
    {{item.content}}

    Disclaimer : The above empty space does not represent the position of this platform. If the content of the article is not logical or has irregularities, please submit feedback and we will delete or correct it, thank you!

    {{item.praise}} Like {{item.praise}} Like Reply
Come on and grab the couch~
Post a comment
Cancel Reply