There is a 96.3% chance that the Fed will keep interest rates in a range of 0%-0.25% in January

time:2022-01-17 02:00 source:Internet

News on January 17, according to CME's "Federal Reserve Watch": The probability of the Fed maintaining interest rates in the range of 0%-0.25% in January is 96.3%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 25 basis points is 3.7%; in March, the probability of maintaining interest rates at 0%- The probability of the 0.25% range is 17.9%, the probability of raising the interest rate by 25 basis points is 79.0%, and the probability of raising the interest rate by 50 basis points is 3.0%; The probability of a 25 basis point rate hike is 54.7%, the probability of a 50 basis point rate hike is 33.3%, and the probability of a 75 basis point rate hike is 1.2%.

  • Positive
  • Latest
  • {{item.nickname}} {{item.publish_time}} sofa bench floor {{item.floor}} floor
    {{item.parentinfo.nickname}} Posted on {{item.parentinfo.publish_time}} {{item.parentinfo.content}}
    {{item.content}}

    Disclaimer : The above empty space does not represent the position of this platform. If the content of the article is not logical or has irregularities, please submit feedback and we will delete or correct it, thank you!

    {{item.praise}} Like {{item.praise}} Like Reply
Come on and grab the couch~
Post a comment
Cancel Reply